No products in the cart!
Please make your choice.View all catalog
To add the Facebook pixel to your site.
Facebook Pixel is essential if you want to use Facebook advertising. With this pixel, you can create remarketing audiences and set up conversions for your campaigns.
NOTE: If you are using Shopify do not follow these instructions — Shopify tutorial coming soon!
Make sure to select the right Business Manager account from the dropdown
2. Next, click on “Events Manager”
3. If a Pixel has already been created but hasn’t been installed yet, select it from the list on the left and click “Continue Pixel Setup” (then jump to Step 5)
4. Click on “Connect Data Sources”
4a. Then Select “Web” from the list, and click “Connect”
5. Select “Facebook Pixel” from the list, and click “Connect”
6. Give the Pixel a name and provide the website’s URL
7. You will be presented with a few options to install your pixel. If Google Tag Manager is’t listed, click on the “Select Another Integration” option
8. Select “Google Tag Manager” from the list
9. You will be asked If you want to turn on “Advanced Matching”. If you are an advanced Google Tag Manager user you might want to configure it now. If not, leave it “Off” and click “Continue”:
10. Next, you will be prompted to sign in to the Google Account you use for Google Tag Manager and will need to allow Facebook to make changes. Back in the Facebook Ads Manager interface, pick the Google Tag Manager account and container you would like to use, then click “Finish Setup”.
11. Next, you can choose to add events using the Event Setup Tool. Since you just want to add the Pixel Base Code, for now, you will just need to click “Next”.
NOTE: You might see a warning that mentions that the pixel hasn’t received any events. This is normal since you’ve just installed it—we’ll verify the installation later.
12. Finally, you’ll see a screen confirming that the setup is complete.
QA stands for quality assurance. It’s crucial to test your pixel to ensure Facebook’s server is communicating with your website. Here’s how we do that.
1. Open your website using Chrome.
2. Click on the Facebook Pixel Helper Chrome extension.
3. You should be able to see your Facebook Pixel installed. The extension should be able to find at least one pixel, and it should match the Pixel ID on your Facebook Business Manager.